Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

Amazing Trip To Australia

Finally we are away from the longest flight but lest we had a safety flight to Sydney
and
most of all we had a longest car ride to Newcastle.

Caught in the moment with my mummy. It was too cold to go for a swim, but I got to dip my feet in the waters of Shoal Bay Beach after our bike ride. It was a warm beautiful day in Nelson Bay.


We weren't ready for the camera but I love spending time with my mummy.  
I finally got the chance to ride a big girl bike around Nelson Bay. 
My very first time tandem riding and have enjoyed most riding but hard to enjoy the first part.
Trying to stop the bike from falling but we eventually got the hang of it.

Yummy breakfast by the marina.
Throw back to breakfast Max Brenners.

Quad Biking! Only if we went quad biking on a day where it won't be windy because it can blow the sand on to your body and can hurt you. But we still had fun and liked the view of the beauty sand.
Going up the hill and down the hill fast whoooooo!!!









13 comments:

  1. Hi Alaskah,
    Wow so AMAZING! Alaskah you are the luckiest girl to do all those stuff in Australia. I wonder if you had the most great time on your trip. I have never been to Australia or done those like Quad Biking. Quad biking sounds cool even especially riding around the beach!

    Awesome
    Lucky
    Amazing
    So believable
    Ka pai
    Australia
    How many times you have done that?

    From:Jeanett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Ale Kam Jeanett,
      Thanks for your amazing comment on my blog post, I actually did had a most great time in Australia and just to say when you quad bike it is so fun I can't believe I keep going fast.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alaskah,
    It looks like you went to Australia for the school holidays.
    It most been amazing travelling to Australia.
    I have one question that would like to ask What was the places that you went and saw at Australia?
    Overall it most been amazing going Australia.

    From Rita
    Check out my blog: http://hpsritat.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Rita,
      Thankyou for your comment on my blog post about amazing trip to Australia, the places I went in Australia were Newcastle beach, Quad Biking, Charlstown, Sydney,
      Lunch at Eljanas and that's all. What are the places you went in Australia?

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Alaskah,

    I bet you had a good great holiday with your family in Sydney! Did you have fun? I can see that you are enjoying spending your time with your family.
    From:Toto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni Hao Toto,
      I was actually with my family in Newcastle, yes I did had fun in Australia actually.

      Delete
  4. I like it sole man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment : NOT a sole man :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment : NOT a sole man :)

      Delete
  5. share with me all the photo even your back round

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.