Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

Week 4 Gymnastics

Talofa lava Blog World,

today was our Gymnastics. Today's focus was rotation. There were all sorts of turning. There were a half turn, full turn and all other sorts. We did some movements from weeks from before. I had so much fun!!! Here are some photos from today :

GO Vonairay!!! This is Vonairay starting to jump on the beat board and ... LAND!

WOW EMAH!! This is Emah runnning to the beat board.

WOW!!!! Hulita is flying in the air!!!

This is Petulisa doing the hand stand.

DAMN DANIEL!!! Osaia is about to fall!!!

This is half of Scott Class stretching.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alaska this is me Dorina you have a nice blog i know you a not in your blog but remember can always see you at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alaskah,
    I love how you put labels on the photos.And I hope that you had fun learning new thing when you were at gymnastics.I also hope that you can comment on my blog if you have time.Have a good day.

    By Vonairay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vonairay,
      thanks for commenting on my blog. Since tomorrow is Gymnastics I am so excited to learn more things because when we started Gymnastics, I haven't learnt any thing about Gymnastics before we started doing it. And learning new things is fun. Since I'm not doing anything right now, I am going to comment on your blog and I am excited to see your blog again. Keep up the amazing work.

      From,
      Alaskah.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.