Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Week 4 Assembly

Talofa lava Blog World,

yesterday we had at great laughter :) We enjoy every second, minute and hour in yesterday's Scott Class Assembly. I saw everyone's face and they had smiles of sunshine and no sad faces. We learnt so much about Kiwiana. I was so thrilled to learn new things. As I heard about Kiwiana and things that were made in New Zealand, I felt like my brain was full with Kiwiana. We also had the two amazing Pee'ana and Tui doing the silly dance of the Gumboot song. Here are some photos from our Assembly so get comfortable and enjoy!
This is the CRAZY Pee'ana and Tui doing some silly moves.

Here comes the crazy girls again!!!

This is the Poi E group doing a dance to te song Poi E.

This is Manahal riding the scooter with a helmet.

AHHHH Tui needs to put a Helmet on if she's gonna ride a scooter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.