Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 Chess

Talofa lava Blog World,

Yesterday half of the school learnt how to play chess. I was to excited because I didn't know how to play. I learnt that the game chess was invented in India the 6th century, apparently the king in India had a war to go to but he was so lazy that he ask his servants to make a game for him that he could play. In chess there is 32 pieces and they were the eight pawns, two rooks, one king and queen, two knights, two bishop. The equipment you will need for chess is a chess board and those 32 pieces.  Check out these photos from yesterday's chess session :

This is Sherya, Manahal, Amanda and Veronica playing Chess. 
This is how you would set your chess board with the 32 pieces. 

Here is Jeremiah and Ash.

This is Daniel and Felipe playing chess. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alaskah,

    Wow looking at the photos made me play chess again.Did you love playing chess while you were practice? I did it was fun even tho I didn't get a turn time was running out Sad.But I still had fun,Who was your buddy? and who were you vs with?.

    From:Osana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Osana thanks for commenting on my blog. I really did had fun because my group and I keeps laughing and laughing is the fun part I love to do. My buddy was Saunoa and we were versing Roman and Lanu.

      Delete
  2. Hey Alaskah,

    Wow looking at the photos made me play chess again.Did you love playing chess while you were practice? I did it was fun even tho I didn't get a turn time was running out Sad.But I still had fun,Who was your buddy? and who were you vs with?.

    From:Osana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.