Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

Week 2 Hockey

Talofa lava Blog World,

Today Scott Class and I just finish having our first session of Hockey. I am going to  tell you what we learnt in Hockey today. First we learnt how to hold our hockey stick, then we learnt how to control the ball with the hockey stick. To hold the hockey stick you will have to hold the top of the hockey stick with your left hand and you hold further down with your right hand. Here are some photos of Scott Class from today's first session of Hockey.


9 comments:

  1. Is that from today <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathaniel,
      It's me Alaskah and yes this was today and we did it at Waikowhai's Hockey Turf.

      Delete
  2. Oh is that true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Alaska,
    What an awesome blog post you wrote about hockey.I love how you wrote about how to hold the stick and to control the ball.We had a really fun session of hockey.Keep it up!

    From:Tai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tai,

      thanks for the awesome comment. And yeah we did had fun in Hockey and thanks for telling me what you liked about my blog post.

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Alaska,
    What an awesome blog post you wrote about hockey.I love how you wrote about how to hold the stick and to control the ball.We had a really fun session of hockey.Keep it up!

    From:Tai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alaskah,
    What an Amazing Blog post. I really love how you told us how to hold the stick and control it.

    From Jayzel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jayzel,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog post " Week 2 Hockey". It is great to see more comments on my blog. Thanks for telling me what you love about me explaining in my blog post.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.