Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Passion Project is the BOMB!

Hey Blog World,

Today has been a busy day for me and especially trying to finish off the major passion which was hip hop and music. My group has really worked hard on making some dance moves for each person. It has always felt like it was a challenge for us even though it was just hip hop and music. Well we worked together as a group and we finished so today was the day to present our passion project. Since passion project is out in my way well let me show you my presentation .


5 comments:

  1. I find this slide amazing and i'm glad you had fun although what is the passion project?

    - Pika2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pika,
      Well a Passion Project is when yo do a project about something that is your passion for me my passion is music so I had a group who also liked music and we worked on some things about music ... I hope this helps you with knowing what a Passion Project is and thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I like your slide and your plog is amazing it is like a maze it so cool

    from judah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judah,
      thanks for the awesome comment! I can't wait to see your blog soon!!

      Delete
  3. I like your slide and your plog is amazing it is like a maze it so cool

    from judah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.