Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Week 1 Gymnastics

Today me and my class had our first class of Gymnastics. We learnt some gymnastic tricks and positions. In Addition, this week we learnt about balancing and statics and next week we are learning something different in Gymnastics. We learnt nine tricks and positions, they were the L shape, tuck shape, front support, rear support, the landing position, straddle, tuck jump,  bunny hop and the star jump. Here are some of photo's of us doing some movements in Gymnastics.
This is circuit number two. They are flipping on the mat and doing the landing position.

This is Saunoa doing the straddle position.

These boys is pretending to sit on a invisible chair and trying to hold for ten seconds. 

This is Vaidika doing the front support position.

This is Osaia who is going to do the flip on the mat. 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Alaskah,
    I really love your blog post about Gymnastics. I love your pictures of Scott Class at Gymnastics. The best photo I love is Saunoa doing one of the moves that called the straddle.

    I hope you have a great day today, MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
    From Sami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sami,
      Thanks for the awesome comment! It make my face turn into a smile. Do you know how to do a Straddle? I dont. May God Bless You too.

      From Alaskah.

      Delete
    2. Hi Alsakah I do know how to do the straddle, and I will show you soon today or tomorrow. From Sami

      Delete
    3. Hi Alsakah I do know how to do the straddle, and I will show you soon today or tomorrow. From Sami

      Delete
  2. Talofa lava Alaskah,
    Did you know that I have been, learning about gymnastics and I learnt the tuck shape and also the L shape and other sort of things, I hope that you learn more about gymnastics, and I will be seeing your blog some day.

    By Lanuola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.