Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Week 5 Hockey

Hello again blog world,

Today we had our week 5 session of Hockey. We mainly just played a Hockey game but our coach sent people out of the game. There was a reason why and that reason has helped us a lot . There were reasons that he sent us out, such as not letting the Hockey stick fly off the ground. Also not getting our fast feet in the way. When I mean by getting the fast feet in the way, I mean when we are playing we have to make sure that we are hitting the ball with the stick and not getting the ball stick to our feet. Get comfy because you are going to see some awesome actions from this morning's hockey session:


This is Scott Class playing Hockey.

Here are the girls who is trying to get the ball to the other side so that they can score!

Here is Scott Class running to the ball.


Here comes Scott Class again. They are still playing the game and yet the girls and the boys haven't score.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alaska,
    What an awsome blog post you did about hockey this morning. I love that you added captions on your photo's of hockey, I also like how you wrote about why some people were out of the game. Keep up the good work
    Well done!

    From: Tai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa lava Tai,

      Thanks for the AWESOME comment. Thanks for telling me what you like about my blog post, it tells me what I have done great on my blog post. Do you think I need to work on something on my blog post?

      From: Alaskah

      Delete
  2. Hi Alaska,
    What an awsome blog post you did about hockey this morning. I love that you added captions on your photo's of hockey, I also like how you wrote about why some people were out of the game. Keep up the good work
    Well done!

    From: Tai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alaska,
    I like your writing because, when I was looking at some blog and reading them there were lots of mistakes. I enjoyed playing hockey. Did you? Keep up the great work.

    From Petulisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Petulisa,

      Thanks for the AWESOMENESS comment!
      I am so Merry ( happy ) right now because when you were looking at other blogs their piece of reflection has so much mistake that my blog post on " Week 5 Hockey" dosen't have any mistakes! I am so happy that you said that!! I also enjoy playing Hockey too.

      From: Alaskah.

      Delete
  4. Hey that look's like fun!
    It would be cool if our school could vs!
    Your blog has alot of fun stuff on it and it looks awesome
    Plz check my blog out!
    http://paroagreymaliat.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talofa Lava Alaskah,

    I really love your blog post and your background. I like the way you there are lots of photos of hockey. Also your blurb doesn't really makes sence.

    May God Bless You
    From Sami

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi that looks fun we sometimes play some hockey for fitness i like how you put all the photos in

    heres my blog http://sophied7.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.