Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Week 5 Gymnastics


Talofa lava Blog World,

Today we did Gymnastics. Today's focus was spring. When I mean spring, I don't mean spring as in the season. I mean by jumping. We did lots of jumping. First of all, I was cold until we played a game name " Story Time" which warmed our body up. There were some parts that I struggled today which was doing flips. By the way flipping isn't my thing. I had so much fun today. Get comfy because you are going to see the awesome Scott class and some of room eight people doing Gymnastics from this morning:

Here is the AWESOME Vonairay landing. 
HOLY COW Saunoa is skipping a invisible skipping rope!!! Jokes he's not, he's skipping a real one but it looks invisible in the photo.

WOW Look at Cicilia, shes doing a bunny hop into a straddle!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.