Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Remember When Poetry

This is a remember poem showing some memory that I can remember in camp.
 I hope you like it.



That Was Camp.

Remember I had too much pressure with sacredness on the giant ladder because it kept moving that I couldn't put both hand on the wood.
That was Camp.

Remember how I didn't want to do surfing because the sharp fins might cut someone?
That was Camp.

Remember how I was gained to do kayak surfing because I felt so overwhelmed that I was too excited that It was my first time doing a new activity.
That was Camp.

Remember how I had to much pressure that I couldn't pull the arrow to hit the bulls eye or one of the balloon.
That was Camp.

Remember why I was scared to sleep so late because I might wake up late but luckily a teacher came to wake the girls up?
Do you remember the last day we had to leave camp, well I had a feeling where I was sad because camp was as much fun that I had ? It’s easy to say hello but it's hard to say goodbye.
That was Camp :(

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alaskah, I really like your Remember When Poetry. It makes me feel like I was there with you in that very descriptive moment. Over all your Remember When poem was great it made me hooked in to want to read more.

    Here is the link for my blog: http://hpsritat.blogspot.co.nz/
    From Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Alaskah
    I like how your remember poetry is interesting you have lot's of ideas nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alaskah
    I like how you didn't use the same length of words and using a precious camp photo at the top that makes it stand out making the whole thing amazing great job.
    From Rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had fun at camp that reminded me when I went camp last year.
    lve u miss u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nathaniel,
      thank you for commenting on my blog post about camp. I wish I went camp again.
      How was your camp? Was there anything you did that was your most favourite?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.