Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Term 2 Reflection

This is my term 2 reflection about the success of my learning this term.


What have been your learning highlights this term?
My learning highlights from this term were knowing lots of fascinating facts about space, stars and moons ( why that’s my highlight ) because it helps me encourage my learning and know the topic around it.


What were your Learner Profile goals for Term 2? Have your goals changed? Are you on track to meet your goals?
My learning profile goals is to be in track with McCahon class and to be self - monitoring for my learning. No it hasn’t change because it has encourage me to do as much work I needed to focused on. Yes I am on track with meeting my goals.

If you were the teacher, what comments would you make about your learning so far?

If I were a teacher my comment will be including a goal for me to work on because that is what goals for. Also it includes  a  star for them so they know what I have achieved so far. And it included a statement about their work or a question?????

As you look back at your learning so far, what's one thing that you would like to try to improve upon?

When I am looking at my work for my writing I was always getting a comment about proofreading and using formal language. Also for my reading ( running record ) I got told to know my questions about the story so I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.