Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Student Toolkits

Today the 10th of November Hay Park School had a tool kit day ... If you don't know what toolkit day means ... Well it means a day where workshops starts to teach other people different things. Toolkit day was involved with New Windsor School. Today my workshop was about using sock puppets and QR codes because it is a fun way to learn as well as sharing our learning. I attend on two workshops and present on one workshop ... These two workshops were blinging blogs ( designing blogs ) also Google chrome apps with extension. My favourite workshop was blinging blogs because it was really creative. My aim was to get the free chromebook but I didn't ... But at least I had fun ... A big thankyou to Mrs Kingston, Mrs Archer and Miss Fortes. Without these three amazing teacher's this day would not come in forever. I will never forget this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.