Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

2016 T4 Swimming

Kia ora Blog World,Yesterday ( 14/10/16 ) my class and other classes went swimming at Cameron Pools. Every Thursdays we go pools. We usually would go to the deep pool to test our swimming so that we know what groups we would be in. But this time we went in the nan pool. We start off with going into groups from last year. My group had the most people but it was alright. My group learnt to do different swimming things such as a arm stroke, kicking legs. For some of our swimming types was used by a board to help us float. Here are two photos from our lesson Yesterday:

This was my group. Learning to swim with hands!

Here is everyone learning to swim in different types. AND HAVING FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alaskah,

    I am glad you enjoyed the first swimming lesson of this term. Please make sure you read through your blog post to check it makes sense before you publish it.

    Mrs Archer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Archer,

      thanks for the comment and your feedback. Thanks for letting me know what I need to work on for my blog post now and then.

      From,
      Alaskah.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alaskah, I really like your post is really tidy.It made me think of trying to keep my blog tidy.Have you thought about making the labels a darker colours because I can hardly ever see it.

    From Vaidika

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.