Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Meeting Andrew Nicholson!!!

Talofa lava Blog World,

Something very exciting has just happened this morning! As soon as I herd that Andrew Nicholson is coming, I burst into red cheeks but I didn't know why because I don't even know him. Until I searched up Andrew Nicholson online and I herd that he is a speed skater. And I was thinking to myself, OMG a professional skater is coming to Hay Park School and is going to be talking to the seniors! As soon as I walked into the library that was going to be the space of our communication with Andrew Nicholson, I saw a man that was tall, who was wearing black shorts and a t-shirt that said " te aha matatu".  Until he ( Andrew Nicholson) started off with saying a warm welcome. He also said that he will be telling two stories, one of them is going to be about speed skating and the other would be about cycling. I have herd that he has been traveling around the world on a bicycle in 123 days. The reason why he has been wanting to skate and riding on a bicycle is because other kids has been doing bad stuff which causes a lot of trouble and he didn't want to be that kind of kid. He said that he wasn't really good at sports when he was a young age and he was short until his brother started to encourage him and he thought to himself of wanting to be in the Olympics so then he traveled, trained a did lot of things to achieve his goal which was competing in the Olympics. Here are some photos of this mornings talk:
Here is Andrew Nicholson explaining very badly accidents his brother have been through. 

Here is everyone and Andrew Nicholson trying to go down without putting the leg that is flying on the ground.

OMG Andrew Nicholson is down below in a 90 below angle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.