Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

My Highlight from Yesterday ( 16th of August )

Talofa lava Blog World,

Yesterday in school I wasn't in my class ( room 7 ), I was actually in room 8. I was in room 8 because that was my class for split class. Some went in room 8 and some went in room 9. And some went to a rugby tournament. Yesterday's highlight for me was doing a tech challenge. Our tech challenge was making a gadget that would reach 1 meter to pick up a fruit.  After when everyone has made their gadgets, everyone tried their gadgets and none has achieved the goal which was grabbing the fruit. One group was so close but the fruit kept sliding off.  Our gadgets was only used with paper, rubber band, paper clip, cello tape, ice block stick, earbud and a scissors. When my group tried ours broke. Well that was my highlight, what was your highlight for the day?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.